- We ask that you contact Town Hall by phone or email for all business that does not absolutely require personal contact. We are suspending courtesy services such as notarizing documents. Please call Town Hall for an appointment if you need to come in. (561-844-3457)
- The Building Department will remain open on a limited basis Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 8:30 AM – 1:00 PM to accept permit applications. Please ask your contractor to make an appointment (561-844-3457) to ensure that we have the staff available to accept their paperwork.
- The Building Official and Code Enforcement Officer are continuing their inspections.
- The PBSO has closed their lobby to visitors. You can still file a police report at 561-688-3400 or pbso.org.
- The Commissions Chambers and upstairs Community Center are closed to civic use.
- The Town Hall and Community Center public bathrooms remain open with a more frequent cleaning schedule.
- By Executive Order 20-70 from Governor DeSantis, all beaches are closed until March 31. This closure includes the playground and beach parking lot.
- Also in Executive Order 20-70, all restaurants, bars, etc. shall close on-premise service. They may remain open for takeout and delivery service.
- If our Emergency Staff can be of assistance, please call Town Hall with your request.
Thank you for your patience and cooperation.