General Town Information
Emergency - 911
Town of Palm Beach Shores
247 Edwards Lane
Palm Beach Shores, FL 33404
Phone (561) 844-3457
Fax (561) 863-1350
Town Hall Questions (561) 844-3457
Community Center Questions (561) 844-3457
Police (561) 844-3456
Fire (561) 844-4807
Building & Code (561) 844-3457
Garbage & Trash (561) 547-4000
Monday to Friday 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
Code of Ordinances
To view the Town of Palm Beach Shores Code of Ordinances, click here
- Town Commission meets on the third Monday at 6:00 pm in Town Hall. Special meetings are held on the first Monday same time.
- Planning and Zoning Board meets on the fourth Tuesday at 6:30 pm in Town Hall.
- Development Review Committee meets the first Wednesday at 2:00 pm at Town Hall.
- Property Owners Association meets on the second Monday at 7:00 pm at the Community Center (Oct. through May).
- Community Policing Meeting is on the first Wednesday at 7:00 pm in Town Hall. Please note there will be a change to this schedule starting November 2017
- Mobile Library comes to the Community Center beach parking lot on 90 Edwards Lane every Thursday from 10:00 – 11:00 am.
- Cats & Dogs must have a county license. Dogs must be on a leash and Litter Must Be Picked Up. Animals are not permitted on the public beach.
- Bicycles are not to be operated on the Parkway or Inlet paths from sunset to sunrise.
- Skateboards & Quadricycles are not permitted on the Parkway or Inlet paths.
- Closed Houses should be reported to the police with the date of departure and return noted.
- Beach Parking is permitted by obtaining parking stickers from Town Hall at a cost of $10 per sticker.
- Garbage, Trash, Vegetation, and Recyclable Material Collection
- Garbage and Trash, are picked up on Monday, and Thursday. Garbage must be in metal or plastic containers with tight fitting lids. Containers must be placed at roadside by 7:30 am the day of pickup and promptly removed afterwards. Thirty gallon maximum size container.
- Vegetation (grass and cuttings) is picked up on Mondays only. Grass and small cuttings (under 24 inch) can be in plastic bags. Tree and shrub cuttings (except palm fronds) shall be no longer than 6 feet and stacked in an orderly fashion. Tree sections or logs shall not weigh more than 50 pounds.
- Recyclable materials are picked up on Mondays only. The following materials are currently being recycled. In your yellow bin: magazines, newspapers/inserts, catalogs, books, paper bags, cardboard boxes. In your blue bin: aluminum or steel cans, foil & pie plates, glass bottles & jars, plastic containers (1-7), drink boxes, milk & juice cartons. No plastic bags please! Note: Contractor or builder must remove construction materials.
- Garage Sales by permit only. Permit applications are available from Town Hall. There is a $10 fee. Only two sales per year household are allowed. Sale time is limited to daylight hours on two consecutive days only.
- Noise - Construction Activity - 8 am until 6 pm and never on Sunday. Power Tools (homeowner or resident only) - 8 am until 8 pm and never on Sunday.